Transfer of Visa

I came to Kuwait on a commercial working visa in December. I have already got my Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from India, in September, and also have a stamp on my passport from the Ministry of External Affairs passport office. The originals are with me.

Now my question is that in order to process the work visa in Kuwait, which I can do as I am a graduate, are there any further steps to proceed for the police clearance for stamping procedure etc or this is not required. Will there be any problems at the Immigration office. Please let me know what steps I have to take.

Name withheld
: You don’t have to do anything. All the work has to be done by the company you are joining. It has to be the same company which got you into the country on the commercial visa.

Your company has now to apply for the work permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor after which you will have to undergo your medical exams, after which your residence will be stamped.

Just provide the company attested copies of the PCC, university degree plus copies of your passport. You should not have any problem.

Read By: 5495
Comments: 0

You must login to add comments ...
 Existing Member Login      
(Your Email Address)
   Not a member yet ?
   Forgot Password ?

About Us   |   RSS   |   Contact Us   |   Feedback   |   Advertise With Us